Tuesday 9 October 2012

♥ Because you loved me ♥

This song used to be my ringtones in the past and for some reason it just stuck in my mind since yesterday, after so many years. And now I have no choice but listen to it whenever I can. Lol.




Since it used to be my caller ringtone, my heart always skip a beat whenever I heard the opening. And IDK why but it's weird for me to listen till the end of the song, without having to pick up my phone. Lol it's hard to change the old habit isn't it? ;)

I think the movie featured in the mv, or should I say the movie of the song(since this song is the ost of it) seems pretty good for me. Probably a pretty good '90s romantic movie. Should watch it some other time. I kinda miss the movie of that time. You've got mail, My best friend's wedding, Sixth sense and so much more. Hmm~~ Good old days :)


p.s. The company I applied for still haven't call me. It's been a week and I wonder did they receive my mail? Hmm... I'm waiting like... Haiz gonna used up all my patience soon... Interview calls please come come~~ If possible faster :|


No comments:

Post a Comment