Sunday 26 June 2011

another collection~

I went for shopping with my sister today. See what I've bought?


RAVE!!!

I shouldn't bought this manga because I really need to save money for my future use. But it was there, lay on the foor beside the aisle in the shop, waiting for someone to buy it, and it was one of the two last stocks!
So, though my brother said he will buy it, which now he obviously cannot because he has no money, and though it was expensive (it costs more than RM100), I've bought it!!!

Haiz~ I know I know~ I have no self-control and I am terrible in saving money. Haiz~ But since I've bought it, I will treat it nice and keep it well. I actually get mad if someone spoil my books. Even if it's just a small scratch. I will get really really angry.

I love RAVE. It was a nice manga and I love the storyline. Though it was kinda sad as well. Really very sad. Especially when the guy whom power is to control the time died,and when Haru had to die and Elie had to be the one to kill him. It' just too sad. But nice. Guess I'm a masochism when it comes to manga huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment