Sunday 12 June 2011

Me!!

Children were asked to draw people with different emotion shown in order to learn more about emotion and feelings. So as the assistant teacher, I acted out few emotions and this is how I look like in children' eyes.


I have green and blue face!!! And yes, I don't even have hair in one or two of the pictures...>.<
I don't know if you noticed this but I think I look like a character in 'A Bug's Life' in the 1st column at the left.

****************************************************

I'm planning to cosplay like this in this year CF. Do you think I suit the character??

This?

  Or this?

Or maybe I should cos two different character for both days? Since I think I will attend both of them. But then where should I get all this dress from? I definitely need to ask my mum to sew the red cloth for me. Then the lolita dress??? Get it from Times Square? Hmm... And how about my hair? I have to do treatment to make it looks nicer. Wah...we are talking about a lot of money here and that's the hardest thing I could ever get (- -,)

(notice: all images are retrieved from Google.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment