Tuesday 19 July 2011

art works~

Every Friday is art & craft day. It is also the only day in a week that I can relax and really enjoy my time with the children. Not that I did not enjoy my time with the children in usual day ya, it's just that when there are less homeworks to do, children tend to be more calm (of course!) and as their educator, I feel less stress as well.

In the Friday before last, children in the class were asked to use clay to decorate the pictures I drew. It was designed to enhance their hand coordination and imagination. I found the before and after of the pictures really amused me. so I decided to share the art works in here.

The first pic posted is the 'before' and the next pic is 'after'.
So are you ready?  Let's start ^~^












 






 
 Aren't they adorable?? Cute right?? Some of the 'after' pictures don't even looked like their 'before'. Amazing how differently children think compare to adults huh? Joy of the day: You can always expect different things from 4 years old children. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment