Sunday 17 July 2011

ouch ;(

I was planning to update my blog tonight but something happened just now and it disturbed all my plan = =

Today whole day I was busy cleaning my house. Of course I watched some japanese shows in the middle but I spent most of my time in cleaning. My goal was to clean up the family area (a small area outside my room which I use for display) and my room in one day, which was supposed to be today. The process was nice and smooth, I managed to clean up the whole family area though I accidently cut one of my finger when I clean the space in between the cabinet's sliding door, it wasn't a big deal. However, seems like I overestimate my today's luck. Because things went wrong when I moved to my bedroom.

At first, I got paper cut when I try to shift some books from the bookshelf to the other place. Okay, that wasn't a big deal though I don't understand how it happened. Or maybe I'm more careless than I thought O.o Anyway how, I was planning to wipe the air-cond in my bedroom. I seldom use air-cond because I think it is not environment friendly and I'm easily cold. But when my dad 1st renovate the house, he installed an air-cond in each bedroom because he thought we all need it. Although I have only turned on the air-cond in my room twice after we moved in, I still need to wipe away the dirty dust on it. The air-cond was installed too near the ceiling and apparently I was too short to reach without any help. So I have no choice but to use a ladder to help me. Then comes the worst part.

When I try to climb down from the ladder to wash the rag, the ladder lost it's balance before I managed to step on the lower step. So I fell down to the side, together with the ladder. Luckily my bed is next to where I stand so the ladder fall on the bed but not on my body, and I managed to balance myself before I fall on the floor. Although I minimized the harm by support myself with the bedstead, my left hand knocked on the bedstead before the ladder knock the wrist of the same hand.

It wasn't hurts at first because I was too shocked to response to the event. At that time all I can feel is great numbness coming from my wrist, my left hand's index finger and 3 toes on my left foot. Since my hand doesn't bleeds because the ladder knocked on the bone inside instead of hurting the skin outside, I have to move my hand to make sure it is okay, or not too serious. And yes it is fine, I can move my fingers freely. Then I guess the numbness of my foot was caused by the striking from the floor. After I balanced myself during the falling, I landed on the floor with one foot standing before I fall on it, my left foot. Imagine falling from approximately 130cm high on ladder and landed on floor with one foot, it's normal to experience numbness in the foot, even though the numbness continues for several hours = = But I'm so absorbed with the red spot on my wrist that I didn't realized my toes was bleeding, until I showed them to my sister. That's why it hurts so much huh? And I only realized afterwards that I cut my right hand's pinky in the event when I took a shower later and the water makes the wound ache = = Wow, let's hope I will not found another wound when I woke up later ya?

Overall, I managed to clean up the family area and I clean up part of my bedroom before the falling event that I survived. My toes bleed, my pinky hurts and my wrist swollen. Moral of the story? Next time ask someone else to the cleaning whenever it involves ladder, climbing or some upper area. At least when the same event happens again, they are the one who gets hurt but not me. Hehe, so mean of me =p

 the red and  swollen left hand's wrist

the swollen part~ It looks like a small muscle on wrist, like popeye's hand, it's just that I have used a wrong way to grew something that is not even close to the structure of a muscle (=n=)
and the opposite part is where I knocked on the bedstead, luckily I'm a right-handed huh

No comments:

Post a Comment