Tuesday 3 May 2011

1st day of work

Today is my 1st day as intern. Hmm...How to describe the experience? Subtle? Or interesting? Subtle will be more suitable I think. Why is that? Apparently no one except the boss, who was not in today, aware that I will come in today, so I end up with nothing much to do. I don't have a laptop or pc to works with, and I need to use AI to edit the stuff the gave me, hmm... But overall I had a good day for starting up, especially every of my colleague were nice enough to guide me and try to find topic to chat with me, so sorry that I was too nervous to talk to you all >.< And I manage to remember all of their names, in my 1st day!! That is amazing enough for people like me who usually forget name after 5 minutes, good job C.Y!

There are three different centre which come under the same intern company I go to work. 1st one is the office, where I am suppose to help with the admin work and prepare presentation slides for classes. 2nd one is the preschool, where I will help the teacher to design the worksheet and play with the kids, I WISH! And the last centre is a day care centre, where the kids will stay while their parents are working. I met some cute kids there, wish my brother is as cute and adorable as them. Well manner of course.

So here's my schedule for the rest of the working period: For morning I need to be at the preschool to help the teachers design the worksheet, and at the afternoon, after lunch I suppose, I need to be at the office to prepare the presentation and do all the office stuff. This is what I get so far for my work and there are more to come once I get used to the things. Please don't assign me to the teaching, children there all speak BETTER English than I do!!

That's all for now, will try to update my everyday activities if possible~ Ciao~ ^^

Ah one more thing, they have microwave over there, that means I can prepare my own lunch and heat it over there everyday without wasting much money for it, nice one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment