Monday 9 May 2011

♥ Movie ♥

I went for a movie today, 'Fast 5' !!!

As usual, it was full of actions, cars, speed and awesome storyline! Yes I know I know, it's just another blockbuster movie without any touching story or do not have any deep internal meaning behinds it, where some people might think that. But you know what, this is the kind of movie that makes people relax and forget all about their stress and ridiculous life, it's serve as the same purpose as shopping for women and sex for guy, I think so. And yes, I love it and I love the whole series except for Tokyo Drift, that one is a bit...don't know how to describe it for me but at the end I glad I watched that one, because if I didn't, I wouldn't have known Han!!! Don't you thinks he is sexy?

Anyway how, it was a really good movie. All main cast from Fast 1 till Fast 4 appears in this sequel. Yes, I mean all, and they include Ludacris, Hank and even the woman that was saved by Dom in previous movie. (Sorry I can't remember your name pretty >.<) How exciting is that? And for people who watch movie in cinema, I mean watch movies constantly in cinema, then you will know they always have extra 5 minutes story at the end of the movie. Fast 5 has it too! And it really make me excites about the next sequel Fast 6. So if you believes in ghost, there will be another unbelievable story in Fast 6, and this time I believe Dwayne Johnson and Eva Mendes will join us at the movie. Stay tune for it. =)

That's how I spend my good weekend!!! How about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment