Friday 6 May 2011

4th day of work

Guess what? I managed to finish the worksheet by today!!! Yeah! I made it through the deadline and it's perfect, though I have ended up used my whole day to finished the one simple thing rather than just 1 or 2 hours = = Overestimated myself huh?
Anyway how, I finished my job for today and it's feels great! My boss even commented "Very good job" in her mail. Woah~ Though I know she might said it out of habits, it still makes my heart fly up to the sky. I really really love that when people give me compliment, it's just feels so right for all the sleep deprivation and eyes/back pain. I love this job more and more everyday, except that I get busier in the same way as well. = =

On the other hand, I'd made several mistakes on the presentation at the day before. There are different templates design use for presentation of each age group and I'm sure my colleague told me that when she explained the design to me, but apparently I did not kept that in mind as I used the same templates for the first two presentations I designed. Screwed!!! @_@ I end up need to transfer everything to where they should belong and it's exhausting. My eyes >.<

Haiz...Lesson of the day? Put your heart in the work, listened + remember what others said and be attentive to details, then you might get 20% success in your work/life. It's all about your attitude. The rest? 5% luck 75% other things. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment